Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

The holidays are near. Today marks the beginning of my favorite month. Yes, December. I love all of the festivities and hanging out with family. Only one more presentation and two finals, then I am on Christmas break yay!! Today, I went to one of my favorite stores, Target and was browsing around for a few things when I came upon Taylor Swift's Christmas album. I have loved all of Taylor's CD's especially her most recent one Speak now, so I knew I just had to buy her Christmas CD to get the Christmas Cheer going. This is a great cd for the holidays. Besides the fact that it is more current than some of the other Christmas songs out there, her cd is also remakes of some Christmastime favorites such as White Christmas. This album just came out recently and is deffinitly worth a listen. Also Coldplay has a Christmas song out called "Christmas Lights" and The Killers have a holiday song too, it's called "Boots." I hope you and your families have a blessed holiday season. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment