Friday, December 3, 2010

Music Is The Only Thing That Really Makes Sense

I like to research music/ bands as well as read music books and magazines. Music is the only thing that really makes sense to me and the only thing I am really passionate about. I love all types of music and going to awesome live shows. I've seen Pepper, Rebelution, Slightly Stoopid, Say Anything, Eisely, Roger Creager, Blake Shelton, Lion Rivers, New Found Glory, Circa Survive and many others. Going to Live shows have been some of the best times of my life. The music is just so electrifying and I feel so free when I am around music or playing music. I can talk about music all day everyday because there is always something new to discover within the realm of jams from all kinds of bands. My ipod is loaded with a variety of talented artists who I have a lot of respect for because the work they do is amazing. Ultimately, I would like to write for a music magazine, but for now, I am majoring in communication media studies and hoping to get a job in advertising. Hopefully, advertising for a music company or music magazine such as Alt. Press or Spin. My dreams are big, but you don't have anything if you don't have dreams.

Music Of The Day:
The Drums
Brit & The Calvalry
White Belt Yellow Tag
White Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment