Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blah! Blah! Blah!

Today has been a rather boring day. In my media class we discussed the movie "Crash" which is a dramatic film that has won several awards. I have never seen this movie, but from the clip I saw in class it looks like an intense movie with a dynamic plot. I encourage anyone who is into dramatic films to watch this one.
In other news, I had a wonderful sandwich this evening. It was Subway's Italian BMT on Italian Herb & Cheese bread. It was the best sandwich. I had it toasted with American cheese, lettuce, bannana peppers, bell peppers and Italian dressing. Yum! Yum!

Music

Jay-Z just released a new album called Decoded
Ben Folds also released a new album called Lonely Avenue
Daft Punk has a new cd coming out on Dec. 7th called Tron Legacy
I also just discovered this band called Shrag. Their album is called Life! Death! Prizes!
Also a band called Oberhofer which is a synthy- indie-pop band from Brooklyn
John Vanderslice also has an EP out called Green Grow The Rushes
 Be sure to check out a hip-hop group called Down With Webster, and Lissie a bluesy type singer/ songwriter. Also check out Dale Earnhart Jr. Jr. they are a synthy-pop duo from detrioit and their music is great!

1 comment:

  1. The title of your post is a ke$ha reference, right?!?!?! ;) yeaaaaaa. she is my guilty pleasure. i admit it.

    ReplyDelete