Saturday, December 4, 2010

Black Sheep Come On

Song Of The Day Is:
Black Sheep By: Metric. (Absolutly love this song and music video. Emily Haines is such a Badass! Check out the video on you tube.
Today, was sooo fun! I woke up at noon, enjoyed some left over PF Chang's and watched  a Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel. Then, my friend Hannah and I went to the movie theater to see Love and Other Drugs starring Ann Hathaway and Jake Ghyllenhal. What a great movie. It was dramtic, sad, happy, and it had such wonderful acting. It was also very thought provoking which I liked. This evening my mom and I went antiquing at her antique booth as well as some others on antique lane. Tonight they were having a Christmas get together for all their customers to shop and enjoy some good holiday food. At the shop nextdoor to my mom's I found a really old Alice in Wonderland book, I think it is from the 1950's. I was so excited because I love to collect Alice in Wonderland stuff. I also found a mason jar full of fun baubles, that I am going to set out on my dresser as decor. Support vintage shops and thrift stores... you never know what you will find. One person's junk is another person's treasure.

1 comment:

  1. love this post! post pics of your dresser set-up, i would love to see what it looks like! And, more importantly: what were the PF Changs leftovers? Hopefully mongolian beef.

    ReplyDelete