Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nook Book... Nook Book.....


Barnes & Noble just came out with a new Nook recently. It's the Nook color, this new Nook has books, magazines and newspapers all in color. This means you can enjoy books electronicly, just like you would actual book. I for one think this is genius. Since I read all the time, I am constantly trying to find new places to store my books because my book shelves are all full. I have books in my closet as well as, my laundry basket, my car, under my bed, in the kitchen and a couple on my bedside table. As you can see a Nook is the perfect solution because it can store all your books in one place. Ebooks are also cheaper than buying paperbacks or hardcovers. All you do is set up an account on B&N.com for your Nook and you can download books straight to your Nook in seconds. There is also free wifi when your in the store and you can check out many books and download them for free. I love the idea of a Nook, but I also feel that part of the fun of reading is going to the bookstore and picking out the book and flipping through the pages. However, I would really enjoy having my books all in the same place. I guess I could still buy the books I love in store and put the others on the Nook. Awesome huh?!
Go to your local Barnes & Noble to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment