Saturday, November 13, 2010

Books & More

I recently spent 2 hours in Anthropologie today with my mom, and we could not get over how cute this store is. We had been in it several times before, but today they just had so much cute stuff. I love love loved all the home decorations nicknacks and cookbooks. The Hummingbird Bakery cookbook was one of my favorites. It is a cookbook that speacializes in deserts from cupcakes (my favorite) to cookies, cakes and brownies. My mom bought herself one of these cookbooks so I will deffinitly be using it soon. My favorite books in the store however, were Flea Market Style by Emily Chalmers and a book created by one of my favorite magazines called Domino. The book is called Domino The book of decorating. There is also a wide price range within the store, some items are more expensive than others, it just depends. They also have great sale items. I found a jewlery box for $20. I also found these adorable plates and cups for my kitchen, but I have not bought them yet. I'm hoping my mom or grandmother will give them to me for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Super duper cute. Love anthropologie. I am obsessed with their drawer pulls. The bird ones - so freakin cute. Lovin this blog...

    ReplyDelete