Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music Update for Now! More soon!

Kings of Leon just dropped a new album called Come Around Sundown. I feel that their last cd Only By the Night was much better. However, I am getting more into the new cd as I keep listening. Their song Radioactive has currently been on repeat in my car.
Other cd's to check out:
Rogue Wave -Permalight
Taylor Swift- Speak Now
Pepper- Stiches EP
Jenny & Johnny - I'm Having Fun Now
Scott Pilgram vs. The World Soundtrack
VersaEmerge- Fixed At Zero
Local Natives- - Gorilla Manor
Bassnectar- Wildstyle
Lovers- Dark Light
Nurses- Apple's Acre
*Also  check out a band called Y La Bamba. Their cd is called Lupon. I love this band because they are from my favorite city, Portland Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked out the new KOL yet. I wish they would get back to their roots AKA Milk and Ragoo. Loooove those songs. Great blog so far!

    ReplyDelete