Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Sound of Sunshine

Music:

It's been a while since I last blogged, my apologies to those of you who read it. I've just been so busy with school and the holidays trying to get all my ducks in a row. I actually should be working on an english paper right now, but I cannot focus on that till I update you guys on the latest music.
So here you go:

Iron & Wine has a new EP out its called Walking Far From Home

Circa Survive also has a new EP called Appendage for those of you who are fans of Anthony Green this is good stuff.

Torgo! has a new cd too! It's called Choose Your Own Adventure. I love this album!

Kid Cudi has a new album called Man On the Moon Vol: 2. I saw him perform one of his songs on Conan lastnight and was in awe. My favorite song is Revofev. This whole album is amazing though. Deffinitly worth a listen.

Right Now on the Radio:
I'm obsessed with Katy Perry's song "Firework". Its a super uplifting song and it has a good beat. It will put you in a good mood for sure.

Also, Michael Franti's song "The Sound of Sunshine." I am a big fan of Michael Franti, but this is really the only song I like on his newest album also called The Sound of Sunshine. The album is much more mellow than his other stuff and alot less worldly. I feel it is more of a pop/mainstream album rather than something as unique as his other albums such as Rebel Rockers.





No comments:

Post a Comment