Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Books, Books, Books!


I swear my computer home page should be Barnes&Noble.com. I love books and I am constantly ordering them or picking them out at the store. Right Now, I am reading Kissed By An Angel By: Elizabeth Chandler. It is a trilogy all in one book. It's one of the best books I have ever read. If you like romance mixed with some spiritual elements of angels and heaven you will love this book too. I read the first part of the book in one day and two days later I'm already half way through the third section of the book. I just love this book. Chandler also has two other books: Dark Secrets 1, and Dark Secrets 2. She also has another book called The Backdoor of Midnight that will be on shelves at bookstores on Nov. 16, 2010. The 2nd book to the Kissed By An Angel trilogy will be out on Mar. 8, 2010 it is called Evercrossed. I can't wait for these books to come out. Chandler is a great writer. 

Other great books include: Priceless By: Nicole Richie, The Pretty Little Liars Series, The Gemma Doyle Series, Falling Is Like This By: Kate Rockland, & one of my most favorite books of all time, The House of Tomorrow By: Peter Bognanni

No comments:

Post a Comment