Saturday, April 30, 2011

Perfect Mixtape + Green Tea + Chocolate = LOVE!

Song of the Day: Two By Two Artist- Animal Kingdom
I just got the newest Nylon magazine in the mail. This month is the Young Hollywood issue with Emma Roberts and Rory Culkin on the cover.
I am currently reading- Entwined By: Heather Dixon
I am currently wearing Shocking Pink nail polish by: China Glaze (about $8)
Favorite patterns right now, Polka Dots and leopard prints. I also really like the clothes from designers Chelsea and Violet. Their clothes are sold at Dillards.
Also, I already pre-ordered Chelsea Handler's new book and Manchester Orchestra's new CD, now I'm just counting down the days till May 10th when these items come out in stores.
Summer is just around the corner, so I guess it is time to soak up some sunshine.
Have a swell Saturday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment