Sunday, May 1, 2011

Turtle Vs. Hare - I am the turtle Right Now!

I'd much rather blog than write an essay I have to write, so here I am. Why is it that you can have complete writers block when you need to write something important, but other times you can write for hours about things that are totally un-important? Whatever. I don't want to think about it anymore for now.
Song of the Day: The Vast Spoils of America Artist- Saves the Day
I wish I was on vacation!

Today has been ridiculous. After trying to work on my paper, I gave up and decided I needed to get my car washed. (Dumb idea) The 1st car wash I visited didn't take credit cards, the 2nd car wash was out of order, then a bird shit on my already dirty car for about the 5th time. Then, I was really irritated so I went to Starbucks, where they messed up my order. Then, I drove to the mall in attempt to relax and shop, but I couldn't find parking at all. So, here I am back at my computer mindlessly trying to get something accomplished today. I'm also thinking about either baking cookies or reading a book. geez! I'm so lazy today!

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's hilarious... but sorry you had a bad day. As they say, when it rains it pours! I find it SO true.

    ReplyDelete