Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year Everyone! I am so excited for this new year. I just ate my black eyed peas of good luck in this next year. Today, is a beautiful day. I have no New Year's resolutions yet, but im working on it. I think my first resolutions will be to drink more water and eat healthier. I also want to travel more in this new year. I really enjoyed watching Lil Wayne's time square performance and Greyson Chance's performance covering Lady Gaga's song Paparazzi. I liked his version of the song a lot more than Lady Gaga's actually. 2010 was full of good music and I'm looking forward to the music of 2011. Death Cab For Cutie has a new cd coming out this year, as well as Blink 182. Also, Pete Wentz has a side project called Black Cards. You can hear one of the songs called Dominos on Alt. Press.com. In other news, I know I have mentioned this before but as a reminder, Cage the Elephant has a new album coming out called Thank You, Happy Birthday that is set to release on Jan.11. The Architects also have a new song out and it's called Learn To Live.
well that's all for now. Check back for more pop culture and music news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment