Monday, January 19, 2015

Holy Grail Skincare 2015


New year, Fresh start! 
I've already found some great skincare items of 2015. All of these items can be found on Sephora.com and Birchbox.com. 

I really enjoy relaxing at night with a glass of wine, watching my favorite shows on HBO (girls), AMC (The Walking Dead) or Netflix and trying new skincare products from my mothly birchboxes or sephora samples. Here are just a few I am loving so far. 
I usually like to buy the value sets from Sephora so I can try a variety of new products for a good price. The particular box above comes with Ren glycolic serum for brighter skin, First Aid Beauty Red Clay cleanser, Glam Glow mud mask and Ole Henriksen makeup remover towelettes for $18 (a $52 value) 

While those are all high-end products there are also some great finds from your local drugstore as well. I love love love Nivea hand lotion, Nivea lip balms and the New Soft Lips Cube. EOS balms are great too, but I find they are a bit bulky to carry in my purse when I'm on the go. 

Some of my other drugstore favorites include Olay Lotions, cleansers and scrubs, Aveeno Daily Cleanser, and Neutrogena make up remover facial wipes. 

Also, I highly recommend signing up for Birchbox if you are looking to upgrade your beauty routine. Each box is $10/month. I have learned about many great products through my subscription! 




*All images from sephora and birchbox websites. 


No comments:

Post a Comment