Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Delightful Saturday

Today was so nice! I woke up, went to Starbucks, ordered a venti Chai Tea Latte then I went to Target where I bought the movie The Art of Getting By... it's such a great movie! Emma Roberts and Freddie Highmore are excellent. After running errands I got a huge burrito it was so delicious! Here's what makes a great burrito ----> a large flour tortilla with Spanish rice, re fried or black beans, then add chicken, cilantro, queso, and corn salsa. :) Once I finished my huge burrito, I bought the new Elle Magazine, as well as the new In Style Magazine because Drew Barrymore is on the cover of this months issue. Then, I went to dinner where I had a wonderful meal with a large fishbowl of an alcoholic beverage and now I'm watching a re-run of Chelsea Lately. Successful Day Yes? Definitely. Now watch the trailer for this cute little indie film, then go watch the movie, then buy it!
Thanks YouTube!

1 comment:

  1. Haha we had similar days. That burrito sounds bomb!

    I saw that mag cover with Drew Barrymore - she looked gorgeous. I need to get it!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete