Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Books & Coffee & Magazines, Oh My!
Song of the Day: "Center" Artist: Charlie Hall
today my friend and I journeyed over to our weekly hangout Barnes and Noble to browse for new books to read. I recently just got a box of books in the mail, but I just felt like going to an actual bookstore to look around. So, as I sipped some of Starbucks fall blend of a piping hot Pumpkin Spice Latte I was overcome with joy over all the pretty new books just waiting to be read. If you are wondering if I am always like this with books, the answer is yes! I always feel giddy surronded by books. (I'm a nerd I know, get over it!)

Titles to checkout:
Wake (trilogy series) By: Lisa McMann
Siren (trilogy series) By: Tricia Rayburn
Hollow (trilogy series) By: Jessica Verday
All books By: Nancy Werlin
Spellbound By: Cara Lynn Shultz
Hourglass By: Myra McEntire
Zero Limits By: Joe Vitale & Ihaleakala Hew Len Ph.D

Magazines:
the latest issue of NYLON, it's the Tv issue
the latest issue of Alternative Press (if you are a fan of Blink 182, each member has their own cover) I got the one with Tom Delong on the front. Super stoked to read it! can't wait for the new album.
the latest issue of Living Ect. is really good also. Kind of pricey at 8.99, but it has great decorating ideas!
The latest issue of DWELL is also one to checkout if you like home decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment