Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blink Is Back!

Song of the Day-Snake Charmer Artist: Blink 182
Blink 182 just released their newest album on September 27th. I just bought it today and let me just say it is Epic! I've been a fan of Blink for a long time and I think this is one of their best albums thus far. It's really different from any of their previous work, but it is deffinitly Blink! They are back and better than ever. Can't wait to see what other work they will do.
Also, Wilco has a new album out called The Whole Love. Check it out!
In other news,  the latest Nylon magazine is really good! And the newest TV shows worth watching are Pan Am and Dirty Soap. I'm not a big fan of Soap Opera's, but Dirty Soap is relatively interesting.
Currently Reading: The Haunted By: Jessica Verday

2 comments:

  1. Yea for Blink 182!

    How much does new Blink sound like Angels and Airwaves?

    I am really getting into The Walking Dead and I've also seen a bit of American Horror Story. It's creepy and leaves you like, wtf? but you can't look away either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! The new blink does sound like A&A but its also different too. Its super good! :)

    ReplyDelete