Monday, December 12, 2011

Design & Decor

I have recently been really into architecture, design, and decorating. I have also found many cool books about these subjects. My most favorite being Design Sponge At Home By: Grace Bonney. I just bought it today, and I am obsessed with it. So obsessed in fact, that I spent most of the afternoon pouring over its wonderful photography, and decor ideas when I should have been studying. See I have two exams tomorrow, but all I can think about is designing and re-arranging my living room, so I figure whats the point in studying when I'm not really paying attention. Therefore, I sit here typing and enjoying a cupcake not thinking about History or Philosophy whatsoever. (* I will probably regret this blog tomorrow when I'm taking my test!)
Anyway, the other day I was on Pintrest and discovered some really cool Home Decor photos, so I wanted to share a few. All of the following were found on Pintrest and are from various places. http://pinterest.com/ 






Love the natural feel of this!
Really into minimalist decor with a pop of color!
Love the light fixture!

No comments:

Post a Comment