Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nerdy! :)

(thanks google!)
During the Thanksgiving Holiday I saw this book at Barnes & Noble and just had to have it! I have been a fan of Mindy Kaling's work since before she started her career at The Office. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) is an inside look into the life of Mindy Kaling. She is funny, witty, honest and bold. She writes in a raw manner and tells it like it is. After reading this book, you will be laughing and pondering some of the topics she discusses. The book also left me wondering what my life would sound like if I penned my own book. Now, of course I do not have any credibility that would make people want to buy my book such as Mindy does, however, I do think a people's autobiographies are highly entertaining. This book should definetly be on everyone's holiday wish list. It is a fun, hilarious, and quick read for everyone who has ever enjoyed The Office, or comedy in general. This book is also essential for all the nerdy girls like myself because this book is self-assuring that YOU are not the only nerd in the world. Being nerdy is Awesome!!! Go read this book already!

No comments:

Post a Comment