Saturday, March 19, 2011

Orange Fizz, Space Cadet

Song of the Day: My Crooked Crown Artist: Her Space Holiday
Greetings blog world.
Spring is here... which means spring cleaning! I've been watching that hoarding show on TLC and it has made me want to spring clean like never before. No I am not a hoarder, but I do have magazines and things that I do not really need. Thus, some of the excess stuff I have is going to be recycled, or given to Good Will. One person's trash is another person's treasure and I'd like to think that my stuff will help someone in need, or that I can save the planet by recycling. All in all, cleaning out creates good deeds and helps me live more simply.
Book:
-I Saw You By: Julia Wertz
-Body Finder & Desires of The Dead (both By: Kimberly Derting)
DVD: Walking On Water
Theater Movie: The Adjustment Bureau
CD: Passive Me Aggressive You -Artist: The Naked and Famous
Nail Polish: Space Cadet By: ORLY $10 & Orange Fizz By: Chanel $23

No comments:

Post a Comment