Sunday, February 20, 2011

Green Tea & Jammin

Song of the Day: Open House- Artist: Bombay Bicycle Club
Today has been exciting! This morning, I went to a cute little diner where I indulged in some seriously delicious french toast and good times with great friends. Then, I made my way to the nearest Starbucks for some Green Tea. I've been obsessed with Green Tea lately, and Starbucks has become my daily tea stop. After, rapidly consuming my tea, I went to my friend's house where we played with her dog Cricket and listened to music.
She also gave me a lot of music to add to my already full ipod. I really need the 120 GB ipod.
Also, Eisley has a new cd coming out on Mar.1, 2011 called The Valley (Good Stuff!)
Anyways, here are some bands to check out:
  • Pompeii
  • Bombay Bicycle Club
  • The Cribs
  • Lydia
  • Sea & Cake
  • Foals
  • Faunts
  • Balance Problems
  • Oh Land

No comments:

Post a Comment